- Spending Thanksgiving with my family, especially my grandparents.
- Already having all my outside Christmas decorations
- The case of fresh collards my neighbor just gave us, ummh good.
- Food on the table this Thanksgiving.
- Jesus, for eternal life.
- A job , even though my paychecks run late, at least I get some.
- Macy's parade.
- Health, next week will be one year since my cancer scare and surgery.
- Clothes in the closet, well on the floor and on the bed too.
- Christmas music
- Christ's birth.
- Running water.
- A car to drive
- Gas prices that are decent
- My Bible
Happy Thanksgiving All! Remember to give thanks to God for all your blessings and not just your meal. It is way more than the feast.