Friday, February 4, 2011

It is mine, all mine

Two posts in one day but I had to share the good news.

I received my state tax refund today. It was for one dollar more than the payoff on my car.

I paid my car off five minutes ago. Thirteen days late but it is paid.

It is mine all mine..... well except for the $130 I owe my mom for helping me make it in December.

So according to the paperwork it is all mine. According to my conscience it will be all mine when I pay her back the $130.

That is $300 less coming out of my pocket each month. Things will still be tight just not as tight.

Thank You Lord for seeing me through this.

1 comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Yay! I know that's a very good feeling.

I am just catching up on your blog...I've missed a few entries. How's your SIL?

And yeah...We don't have to look far to find someone worse than us...do we?