Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update on my Dad...

His procedure was scheduled for 11:30 AM. My mom went up early in case they took him early. As of 2:15 , they had not taken him. She finally went and asked the nurse who gave her the brush off so she found another nurse. This nurse called and found out it had been rescheduled for 4:30 PM. Oh boy, my Dad has no patience so he spent the day stewing. He could not eat all day. He was so mad he refused to watch television. This is what my mom had to face all day. He finally had his defibrillator replaced and was out of the procedure at 5:30 PM. Just in time for dinner. Since he had his procedure so late, he can not come home until tomorrow. So he gets to stew again all night.



All this to say , when I last left the hospital, he was doing great.



Thanks for your prayers and comments.

1 comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Good news...well except all that stew your daddy had. lol