Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This and That, Again...

  • Wow, I am not as young as I used to be!I took my nephew roller skating yesterday. It was the first time I have skated in 23 years. I never left the wall. It was his first time too. He went around three times while I was still getting my skates on. I really did try. He held my hand but I never left the wall. It was my best friend. He was out in the middle most of the time. The few times I went out, I stayed with the wall. My nephew told me that I have to keep trying and not quit because I will never do it if I quit. It was like my own words coming back to haunt me. I gave it a good try. I used the excuse that if I fell and got hurt , I did not have health insurance. It would really be an expensive extravaganza if that happened.
  • Water, water, I need water. I drink a lot of water. To be more precise, I drink a lot of ice water. I like my water COLD. This evening I have been craving ice water. I have not had a lot because of all nights, tonight the ice maker broke. I feel like a camel. I can not get quenched tonight because I am not drinking as much because I WANT MY ICE.
  • I had a really good weekend. I spent a lot of time with my nephew. He was such a delight this weekend. Thank You Lord for blessing me with him.
  • I have more to write but I am tired. Night all.

No comments: