Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why did I do that????????

Why did I go to McDonald's and order food?

I was hungry. It was late. I knew it would take 15-20 minutes to cook something at home. I sat waiting for my food for 12 minutes. That should have been a clue but at that time they already had my money.

The Big Mac was nothing that it used to be. The fries were sub-par.

Oh why ! Oh why did I make that decision. My tummy is now feeling green too.

I rarely eat fast-food besides Subway and Chinese. So for me to go McDonald's was really rare and now I remember why.

Next time make mental note. The 20 minutes to cook something at home is so worth it over McDonald's food.

2 comments:

betty said...

been there, Becky, so I know the remorse you feel. just move on and be better prepared. When you have time, cook ahead some chicken so it is easy to just defrost it, make a salad or heat some other veggies and there you go, a meal in 10 minutes or less

don't beat yourself up too bad about it

betty

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Yeah....been there. The food doesn't have to be good for me to eat it.

I think Betty has a good idea. Freeze some healthy leftovers for easy access.