Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick update

My grandfather is doing better. He is back to being his honorary self again. He has to watch his eating because he has a tendency to aspirate which in turn will lead to pneumonia again.

My grandmother is still fighting. I really don't know why, I hope that does not sound bad. She is pitiful. She sleeps 23 hours a day and is still out of it the one hour she is awake. It is heart breaking. I just can not understand if this is going to be her existence why she is still existing. I love her and don't want to lose her but seeing her like this is awful. She eats a little bit of oatmeal and that is it. The aid has to use a syringe to give her some liquids. I just don't understand.

So please continue to pray for them. I also have two other family situations that I can not detail that need a lot of prayer. Most of this falls on my mother's shoulders and why people pick these times to cause more friction I do not know. I do not know how much more my mom can take. She has her mother on her death bed, her father not far behind and then two other individuals in her life causing a lot of grief. She does not deserve this. I wish I could vent about it because both of these individuals affect the family dynamics of all of this but I can not . If I could you would think it was a soap opera. Really, you would. Please just pray. I am almost in tears now just thinking of her grief and wanting to fix it but knowing it would just cause bigger problems which we do not need now. Once again, just pray for everyone involved.

2 comments:

betty said...

will continue to pray Becky for all

betty

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Start yourself and private blog and then you can vent away. It does help sometimes, just to have a place that no one knows about and you can say whatever you want. Kinda like a you and God thing, maybe.
In the meanwhile, I'll hold y'all up in prayer. Hang in there.
~M