Monday, May 3, 2010

Prayer Requests

Today has been a tough day...

My grandmother has spiraled downhill in the last few days. She is 92. She has dementia and an infection. Her days are limited. It is really sad to see her right now. She was admitted to the hospital because of her infection and her fast downward spiral.

My grandfather who is 96 was also admitted to the same hospital. While she was being treated he just decided that he needed to be there too because he had been feeling bad. He even refused fried oysters today, he never refuses fried oysters. He was admitted with pneumonia and possibly a mini stroke.

They have been married 72 years.

They are 3 rooms across the hall from each other. Just pray that if it is their time , it will happen peacefully. No pain , no suffering.

It is 4:50 Am and I am just getting home to get a little rest. I am glad I cancelled my substitute jobs because I would have to be up in 40 minutes, not going to happen.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

2 comments:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

((((Becky))))) I'm so sorry. Will be praying for all of you today.
~M

betty said...

sending a hug too Becky and will pray for all

betty