Friday, November 20, 2009

Should I be scared...

In less than nine hours, I will stand in front of my classmates and present a 50 minute lesson on a marketing class. Yes, a 50 minute lesson to a bunch of adults that have to act like high schoolers. This will be my first "real" teaching as a teacher. I teach preschoolers every Sunday and sometimes do not prepare until 10Pm on Saturday night. I should be scared or worried, right. I substituted and had to teach a lesson on how to draw ladybugs but they were elementary schoolers. Should I be scared?

I know the material but have never had to present it in 50 minutes to real people before, just fake people in my imagination. Should I be scared?

Yes, I guess I should be a little scared but I am not. Maybe it has not hit me yet. I don't know. Maybe I guess I can wing it with no problem. I don't know. Maybe it is just the Lord letting me know this is where I need to be.

If you read this before 8:15 AM on Saturday , please lift a prayer for me to keep this peace and do great tomorrow.

With God All Things Are Possible.

I an do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

Then my ultimate favorite: Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comment:

betty said...

you'll do great! just give it to the Lord for his glory!

betty