Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Very productive day

What I accomplished between 9AM and 2 PM..... washed four loads of laundry, made carmelitas ( recipe later), made pasta salad, grits casserole, hashbrown casserole, sausage balls, chopped summer sausage, ummh lots of it for sandwiches, tomatoes and onion, wrapped six gifts and colored my hair. Wow, no wonder I am tired. Is it worth it. At he moment it is but now that I am exhausted from all my work and our family party, I really don't think so. The good thing is that I do not have to make breakfast tomorrow , I just have to reheat. So maybe tomorrow I will be thankful I did all that today. In the mean time, I must remember that Christmas is not for baking and running ragged it is about the birth of our Saviour. The Saviour that redeemed us on the cross 33 years later. Thank You Jesus and Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

betty said...

yum!! everything sounds delicious!!! enjoy your day :)

betty