Sunday, December 23, 2012

Quickie...

Holidays are tough and I miss him more each day. I was given a memorial ornament from his wife. I just look at it in disbelief. It seems so unreal.

I have lots I could post about with stress and what I have been going through with legalities of a lot of things but at this time , I can not.

Crazy lady has gone over the loop. I dont see her much but did the other day. One day I will post on the funnies and the not so funnies. One of the not so funnies is she forgets my brother is with Jesus and keeps asking when he is going to show up for the family gatherings. That hurts but we dont tell her he is gone because that will cause more drama.

One thing... Marcia from ALL ABOUT MARCIA....I received your sympathy card today that you sent through the PSUA ( Peninsula Softball Umpires Association) . My brother loved to umpire girls ast pitch sotball. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I clean this living room , Iwill hopeully find your envelope and write a personal correspondence.

Thats all for now.

2 comments:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I just want you to know that I care, Becky.

Marcia said...

I am so happy you received it. I was not sure, where else to send the card, so I am thankful to whom ever passed it on. My prayers are still with your family.. Hugs!