Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Boobies, Boobies, Boobies

Despite my denial.... I have finally reached the age that is recommended to get my boobies smashed for a mammogram.

It is less humiliating then the gynecologist but I really dont like another woman touching them and plopping them on plexiglass and smooshing them. There has to be a better way. I kept waiting for all the fat to come popping out.

What I came to realize is I do have some big boobies when you see them all smooshed on the machine. I just never realized I was that endowed.

OK... taking the humor away from smooshing my boobies today. I am sore. Also , if I hear from them tomorrow or Friday then there is some concern. I am having faith that I wont hear from them. My faith is trying to overcome the devil telling me other things. Believe me in the wake of losing my brother that devil is really trying but I am clinging to my God.

Now for the soap box...ladies call and get them boobies smashed. If I did it... anyone can do it.

1 comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Oh yea...the boob smasher. I don't much care for that.

But it's a good thing to do. Even if you do hear back from them on some abnormality, don't be too concerned. I had to go back for an extra mammogram once, plus a sonogram after that because of some "spot." It was nothing, but they had no previous records to compare it to. So if they call in the next day or two, do NOT get excited.