Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayer

Rough class ahead of me tomorrow. 10-1150 EST. I had them Thursday and it was the smallest class I had but most difficult. They were mad because I would not give them a pass to go to the nurse, guidance, office, or any other room. It there was an excuse they had it including having to go to the nurse in the last 30 minutes of the school day.
You see when I asked them if their classwork was done they looked at me like I was dumb and did not have classwork. So their response was, no . My response for a pass was also , no. JOY , JOY, I get them all again tomorrow. I had one walk out mad but security was not at their post to have her return. The second walk-out was returned by security. As a Substitute Teacher I am the ENEMY. ... I was nice to these kids today too. I did not fuss about their phones being out or their IPODS, both of which are forbidden during school.
Please pray for me.

1 comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! I know that's a positive. You just keep standing your ground. You're doing a great job! Really.