Wednesday, September 16, 2009

F.Y.I.

I believe that when I get myself in a situation and learn something that I should share it, especially when it has happened twice.

I was doing my homework this evening and laid my heavy book on the keyboard. When I removed the book , it hit some keys and the whole screen turned sideways. I was not happy.

See, this had happened before when my nephew was playing with the keys. I had no idea how to fix it and either did my guru cousin. I finally resorted to turning my monitor sideways for a few days. Then I did something to fix it but did not know what.

So I researched this tonight with my whole screen sideways and my head too trying to read how to fix it. Here goes..... Hit the control key, alternate key and the arrow key in the direction you want it to go. Well I had to do it twice to get it right side up, but that is me, part blonde. Voila! A right side up screen.

Now you can make me feel good when you comment by saying that happened to you one time because I know I am not the only crazy person in the world that this has happened to...I just know I am not. Well obviously I am not since there was a link on how to fix it. Maybe it was created just for me though.... You never know.

No comments: