Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun in the snow...




I kidnapped my nephew today for some fun in the snow... I am such a kid at heart. Check out his mismatched gloves, one is batman and the other is his moms pink glove. He had to have fresh and dry gloves and coat everytime we went out. At some point you do run out and make do. The top one is him making snowangels , that big pink glove again. I loved hearing him laugh and giggle while throwing his snowballs. It was a great day.




This is our snowman we drew... too hard to build one with just an inch of snow, oh well it is still a snowman.





1 comment:

betty said...

cute pictures!! so glad you could enjoy the time with your nephew! when we lived in Montana; I always threw the gloves in the dryer between time they went outside to help dry them out a bit.

betty