Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I patiently waited again....

I waited again but it never happened. Well it happened but only about 20 flakes. It was predicted again. I woke up at 4 am and was excited to look out the window and see snow. I was disappointed again. Then I thought it is an eery color outside and kind of a weird dark but light. I was hoping that when I got up again that the ground would be covered. No such luck. It was sunshiny. Viper radar even called for it but once again, nothing. I don't think I slept much after 4 am in anticipation. I know I am such a kid.

What does a girl have to do to wake up and see a beautiful white covered snow fall. Oh well , maybe in a few weeks or Easter like last year. Yeah, Easter, I live in Hampton Roads and you never know what will happen.

1 comment:

betty said...

move to Montana???? they get lots of snow :)

(I may be on break, but I'll check in as I can :)

betty