Tuesday, April 8, 2014

God's Not Dead!!!!!!!!!

In my struggles with grief, I sometimes have questioned my faith. It is natural. I always come back to the fact it is God that has pulled me through.

Today is my 41st birthday, not a day goes by I don't think about my brother and long to see him again. Because of my faith in Jesus Christ and my brother's faith I will see him again one day. We ate out tonight and we had a good time but I must admit that several times in the evening my thoughts go to the one person missing, my brother but this is our NEW NORMAL.

For my birthday, I went and saw the movie, GOD'S NOT DEAD! It is what I needed for a spiritual renewal for me. GO SEE IT!

I love Newsboy's song , "GOD'S NOT DEAD!"

I leave you with the link because... GOD IS NOT DEAD! HE IS SURELY ALIVE! LIVING ON THE INSIDE! ROARING LIKE A LION!

God is our hope when we feel hopeless. He sent his son, Jesus Christ, to die for all of us. I mean the nails pierced his hands just so we can choose to accept him and live eternally in Heaven. WOW! What love!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw




1 comment:

betty said...

Happy birthday Becky! I want to see that movie; I heard good things about it! I do think we all have times we question our faith or wonder about it all, but in the end I believe God does draw us back to him and reveals himself to us in amazing ways.

betty