Friday, September 24, 2010

More Pics 1

Table Decorations. We found old records at the thrift store for 50 cents or less. We printed some black and white wedding pictures and glued them to the records as a centerpiece. The other record I warped in the oven and made a bowl for the Chex Mix appetizers. The baskets were baskets we have collected at our store through the years to display merchandise. My sister spray-painted those pink. The baskets were used as the bread baskets. I made candy bar wrappers with the theme for the party favors. My sister and I finally getting our own dinner. She is in the pink and I am in the black in the back.
My parents are in the center during our Pastors tribute to them.
My brother is doing a quiz. I know he is blurry but this showed some of the decorations and the number of people. This was only a portion of the people.

That is me introducing the weddding party that was present. In essence, it was my parents, my grandfather , flower girl and a groomsmen but I forgot to mention him. He was family so he didnt care.

More coming.




1 comment:

betty said...

what a cute idea you did with the records, Becky! both using them as a bowl and decorating with them! it does look like an awesome time!

betty