Saturday, January 12, 2013

Substitute Funny

I dont post too often about my job as a substitute teacher, hey... I have not posted much at all lately anyways.


Ok... Well the teacher did not leave me an attendance sheet for my 5th period class Friday. I sent around a sign-in sheet to turn into the attendance office. It went around the room and was returned to me. I counted the number and it was accurate with the students in attendance. Well because I help in the attendance office a lot, I decided to check the readability of the names. You can imagine my laugh as I saw the following.... Chicken, Chris P....My first thought is... wow never seen that last name before. I put it down and came back to it and put it together... Chris P. Chicken........HAHAHAH! joke on the sub... I had to say that even I was laughing when I asked who was using the alias... Chris P Chicken today....

Oh the things I go through.

2 comments:

betty said...

Too cute! I hope you are doing okay Becky!

betty

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I think I'll use that one. haha