Friday, July 25, 2014

hmmmh

Hmmmh......


not much to say....a lot going on .....im losing my daddy.....in ICU with septic kidney infection, possible pneumonia, low blood pressure, and cant move either leg from knee down....blessed my sister works at hospital and can see to it he has good nurses so we can go home and rest.






I have been at hospital mostly late afternoon to evening because I am keeping my nephew occupied during the day so my sister with her medical expertise can be at hospital. It may look like I don't care.... I do. My cousin reminded me today....you are where God wants you and are gifted. I can not sit all day watching him suffer. My sister is doing what she is gifted at....medical. It works while he is in the hospital. Believe me when neither are not in the hospital, she doesn't help. It has been a long 5 weeks and not getting easier.


Please pray for strength , peace and comfort.



1 comment:

betty said...

I'm so sorry, Becky; will pray.

betty