Thursday, January 9, 2014

God Meeting

Upon my brother's death, there was one particular salesman that meant a lot to us that I wanted to contact. I could not find anything with his name on it and I knew he had left the company he had previously worked for. I googled him but came up with no one person. I knew this person would want to know. I had thought about him several times in the last 14 months wondering if he had ever found out.I knew he lived in NC and it was within 3 hours of where we live but still nothing.

December 30, I am at Busch Garden's Christmas Town with my cousin and meeting some friends also. My Mom says, Becky look up. I look up and see no one I know. She said look over there at the popcorn stand. Lo and Behold, it was our old salesman, he is not old though. He left his family and came up to us and was talking. I finally looked at him and said, "Steve, you do know about Rob?" He looked dumbfounded and said, "What about Rob?". I said , "He is in Heaven." He asked what did you say. I repeated it. He sat there with his mouth opened. Then he started asking the hows and whys. He asked why we did not contact his old company... I just did not think about that. He said that he would have driven in for Rob's funeral and was remorseful that he did not know.

Why is that such a God meeting? I had tried to find him several times, no success. We live just 45 minutes from this amusement park. He lives over 3 hours away, What are the chances we were there on the same night at the same time and run into him?.....God Meeting.

He also took our information to contact someone who may be interested in buying our stock in storage. That would be a huge God Meeting... I am praying.

1 comment:

betty said...

I definitely believe it was a God meeting. I've had similar situations with different things that I totally know were orchestrated by the Lord.

betty