Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bittersweet

I have had a bittersweet weekend. I have watched my nephew play in the AllStars games for his little league age group. They lost game one but it was a double elimination playoff. So they came back to win the next two. The second game he pitched the whole game and was the winning pitcher , YAHHOOO!

The bittersweet part....My brother not being here to see it. I cried Friday night thinking about it. My brother would have loved to have seen this and would have been SOOOOO proud. Oh, I miss him so much.

Tomorrow is game 4 and tonight's game was a nail biter at the end. So if you don't hear from me for awhile , I may be in the hospital with my BP being way too high from the intensity and stress. I take my popcorn to munch on when it gets too stressful.

I randomly selected some pics and didnt look at them but I selected some great shots. I love this kid. 





No comments: