- Had a great turnout for my church's Easter Egg Hunt. We had over 25 kids and it was barely advertised. I was stoked. 25 children for my church is great.
- I have been fooling my Father lately, we have been switching our ground beef for the low fat ground turkey in our meals. He has yet to catch on. Tonight I just cooked turkey burgers and he is in there almost licking the plate. He is a ground beef man, he could eat it every day.
- Gas prices are ridiculous, plain ridiculous.
- I worked all week at the school I interviewed for last summer in a business position. Not only did I substitute there but also the attendance office. It was a great week. The lead teacher that interviewed me had avoided me for a long time. She approached me Friday to tell me she appreciated me doing the position all week. That she was surprised I didn't have any major behavior issues and never needed security nor her. It meant a lot to me that she took the time out to tell me that. Let's hope she remembers that if they have a position open back up. Then I was asked to help in the attendance office all week during my breaks from my classes I was subbing. I don't have to do that as a sub. I only HAVE to sub for the position I came in for. I am flexible and helped out. I enjoyed that too. The main secretary came in to buy me lunch but I had already had lunch so she told me next time I am in the school she is buying me lunch. They were surprised at how well I caught on and was able to cover it with no help on Friday. I think I am going to tell her forget lunch just remember when she hears a business position open to recommend me. The assistant principal even came in to thank me for covering the attendance office. It is a big job, believe me and I didn't do the computer part of it but all the other stuff. The main principal, who kind of avoids me too, went by stopped and waved at me in there too. I hope I made some impressions.
- Another mother at my nephew's game called me his mother today. My brother-in-law and my sister get very upset when this happens. I always correct the offender and say... I am the auntie. My brother-in-law told the woman she just said fighting words. When will my family understand, they only call me this because my sister and I look just alike. If they do not see us all the time they don't know we are two different people. I am not trying to be his mother, she is and will always be. I just support him in everything he does.
That is it for now... I know it has been a few weeks. I am going to try to start exercising again this week. Cheer me on!