Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DEVASTATED

I am devastated. I stopped by to see my nephew at his house at 4:50 PM. His male cat is always at the door to greet me. It used to be the female but the male took over. I left at 5:25. My sister was decorating the tree and my nephew doing homework.  I walk in the pharmacy at 6:37 when my nephew calls to tell me his house is on fire. I asked if he was kidding and he said he wasn't I could tell he was crying. I told my mom that we had to go that the sirens were heard on way to pharmacy were going to their house. I sped. I arrived to find them out in the street but their two cats did not make it. I am so grateful my family is ok but devastated about those two wonderful cats. ....RIP Buster and Mittens



FYI....house is condemned. The Red Cross is providing a hotel. They will come here if they have to but we will need to get some beds. It started in the kitchen cooking. That is all I really know right now.

Please pray.

1 comment:

betty said...

Oh Becky, I'm so sorry for you and your family! What a heartbreaking loss!! Definitely will pray for comfort and resolution soon with no issues on insurance for replacement, etc. Terrible thing to happen any time but especially this time of year.

betty